Thursday 6 June 2013

Getting Started

I'm nearly 40 (shh... don't tell everyone!) and mummy to a little girl who's currently 17 months old.  We live in the village of Angmering in West Sussex.  There are four in our family, the other two are Daddy and an ageing siamese cat, who still hasn't recovered from the arrival of a small person!

I used to write pre-baby and want to use this blog to get back in to writing.  The main things I'm hoping to blog about are parenting related.  This will include details of activities we've done with our little one, who will hereafter be known as "Munchkin", my experiences as a new mum, and anything parenting related that I happen to have an opinion on.  My writing style tends to be quite light hearted, so I'll try to keep this as amusing as possible, even if I end up having a rant about something!

No comments:

Post a Comment